1/27/2026 - week 2
Making Time
When I first got switched into AICE media, as well as assigned one of my first projects we were required to create our own schedules for the recordings and whatever else. Honestly I truly believed that it would be so easy to make a schedule and a timeline, after all you just have to write down what you'll do each week, so I thought it was something I needed little to no effort in...
I was wrong.
Timelines are essential for nearly every project, specially in this class. Without an idea of time of a plan to follow, you are completely lost. You'll have no lead and by the time editing comes about you realize for forgot clips, sounds, and other key factors that could easily change your project from leaving an impact to just being the bare minimum.
Yea I'm strongly opinionated about this... so if you're in any media form class, learn from my mistakes and do NOT skip planning... but again who am I to tell you what to do?
Regardless planning will take me around a few days since i quite literally have to plan the planning.
TIMELINE (sort of...)
FIRST 2 WEEKS
- Research
- Officially decide genre
WEEK THREE
- Start planning
- Storyboard
- Find Locations
- Find out who will be in it
- Prob make a proper schedule...
WEEK 4
- Finish planning
- For sure have shots I want
- Have my mind set
WEEK 5
- Recording
- Start with basic shots
- Record the parts I know for SURE i'll want
WEEK 6
- Probably still be recording
No comments:
Post a Comment